Meet the Agencies
Vivien's Model Management
Credited with having discovered some of the fashion world's most successful models, Vivien's has been at the forefront of the modelling scene for over 50 years in Australia. They have offices in four states: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. We are constantly searching for special girls and guys with the goal of transforming a virtual unknown into model super-stardom!
Britain's leading agency, Models 1, originally started in 1968 with only three models. It has built its worldwide reputation by discovering and nurturing the careers of models such as Yasmin Le Bon, Twiggy and Cecilia Chancellor.
Their books include Internationally acclaimed models such as Cameron Russell, Lennon Gallagher and Giedre Dukauskaite.
East West Models
Founded in 1989, East West Models has become one of the leading agencies in Europe. They are trusted by world leading brands such as Porsche Design, Louis Vuitton, Nivea, Braun, Harper's Bazaar, to provide the right models for their campaign, editorial and show bookings. East West Models is more than just a European modelling agency — it is one of the best portals for an entry into the international market for young models.
Global Model Search 2018 Competition rules:
- Competition: Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the StarNow Global Model Search 2018 (Competition) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Eligibility: The Competition is open to all male and female StarNow members aged 16 years and over on the 25 June 2018 (NZST).
- Ineligible persons: Employees of the Promoter and agencies and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Minors: Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter the Competition. If the winner is under the age of 18, we strongly recommend that a parent or guardian accompany the winner at all times (at their own expense).
- Maintain membership: The winner agrees to maintain a public StarNow profile for at least 2 years from the date of the winner announcement and may not remove or make the profile private.
- Competition period: The Competition commences on 25 June 2018 (NZST) and ends on 3 August 2018 (NZST).
- There is no guarantee a suitable winner will be found via this competition.
- Entry: To be part of the Competition you must enter on the Promoter's website: www.starnow.com and/or via globalmodelsearch2018.starnow.com
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry is received by the Promoter's database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not received by the promoter or delays in delivery due to technical disruptions, network congestion, or for any other reason.
- Verifying entries: Without creating an obligation to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant (and terminate the entrant's StarNow membership) for tampering with the entry process, for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or for engaging in improper or unlawful conduct that may affect the fair and proper conduct of the Competition.
- Promotion of contestants: StarNow will promote the competition generally, and may also promote individual contestants.
- Disqualification: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner (and select another winner) and terminate the winner's StarNow membership if, in the opinion of the Promoter, the winner has failed to comply (or will be unable to comply) with these terms and conditions, any other conditions of use of the prize and/or any prize supplier's requirements.
- Decisions are final: This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
- Promotion of winner: In consideration of the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner agrees to:
- have his or her full name, a photo and a link to his or her StarNow profile on the Website homepage and in the Promoter's newsletter as well as a link to his or her profile from the Promoter's social media pages (such as Facebook and Twitter);
- be included in other promotional materials as part of the Promoter's ongoing publicity (as determined by the Promoter in the Promoter's absolute discretion);
- participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize package, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed.
- All expenses incurred (including travel to and from face-to-face casting) are the responsibility of the overall winner/s and finalists.
- Cancellation: The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, or amend the details of, this Competition at any time before 3 August 2018 (NZST), subject to any State or Territory regulation (where applicable).
- Updating personal details: Your profile and your contact details (including your email address), will be recorded as part of your entry. Should your contact details change during the period of the Competition, it is your responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information should be directed to the Promoter.
- Use of personal information: Entrants' personal information is collected for the purpose of conducting the Competition and promoting the Competition and the winner. The Promoter and agencies (and any of its related entities) may disclose your personal information to any other parties who are involved in administering the competition and any State and/or Territory authorities (as required).
- Promotion of entrants: By entering this Competition, you consent to:
- the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out in these terms and conditions;
- receive ongoing communication from the Promoter (or its related entities), including its newsletter and other promotional material;
- receive commercial electronic messages (including SMS and email messages) from the Promoter (or its related entities) throughout the duration of the Competition and subsequently until such time as you notify the Promoter that you no longer wish to receive such messages.
- Access costs: The cost of accessing the Website will be dependent on the entrant's internet service provider.
- Exclusion of liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and Partners (including their officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable to any entrant or to any other person for any loss, claim, liability, cost or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of opportunity, and any indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition and/or the prize package (or any part thereof), including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's, agencies and/or Partners' control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter and/or Partners) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and/or Partners; (d) any variation in prize value to any value stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; and/or (f) participation in the Competition. This exclusion applies regardless of whether that liability or responsibility arises in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise. Nothing in these terms applies to limit the Promoter or Partners' liability which cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- Force majeure:Force majeure: If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and Partners and which prevents the Promoter and Partners from complying with these terms and conditions, the affected Promoter and Partners will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter and Partners each reserve the right (subject to any applicable laws and/or State or Territory regulation) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or Prize at any time.
- Member terms: As a StarNow member you agree to comply with all terms and conditions applicable to StarNow members (as notified on the Website). If you are offered representation by one or both of the Partners you agree to abide by their Terms and Conditions (as notified on their websites).
- Promoter details: The Promoter is StarNow Limited of Level 2, 14 - 16 Allen Street, Wellington, New Zealand. The Partners are: Models 1, 12 Macklin Street, Covent Garden, London WC213 5S2, United Kingdom; Vivien's Models, Level 1, 43 Bay Street, Double Bay, NSW 2028, Australia and East West Models, Hanaver Landstr. 135 60314, Frankfurt am Main, Germany. To avoid doubt, each Partner has the right to the benefits under, and to enforce, the terms of these Conditions of Entry.
- Governing law: These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- Without limiting any other terms herein, each entrant indemnifies the Promoter, and the associated Partners (Models 1, Vivien's Model Management and East West Models), including their respective officers, employees and agents, against any liability, claim, proceeding, cost, expense and loss of any kind incurred in connection with any breach by an entrant of any of the terms set out in these Conditions of Entry.
- By entering this promotion entrants understand and agree that they can be approached by Models 1, Vivien's and East West Models and given the opportunity to sign up for representation by one, two or all three agencies. Representation by Models 1, Vivien's and East West Models is subject to the standard terms and conditions of representation of the individual agencies and is subject to the terms of the Agreement which the winner enters into with individual agencies.
- Participants acknowledge that they are providing information to Models 1, Vivien's and East West Models.
- The competition is intended as a vehicle for discovering new faces. While it is acceptable to be signed to another agency upon entry, models signed to an agency most disclose the name of the agency as part of their application.
- Participants acknowledge that if already signed to a Model Agency/Talent Manager within the territories covered by Models 1, Vivien's and East West Models (UK, Australia and Germany) participants are available, or will make themselves available, to be signed by the partner agencies.
- Entrants must disclose any issues that may generate negative publicity and impact on the success of this promotion and StarNow, Models 1, Vivien's and East West Models. The Promoter can disqualify an entrant for failure to disclose any issues that may generate negative publicity and impact on the success of the StarNow Global Model Search 2018 and/ or StarNow, Models 1, Vivien's and East West Models.
- It is a condition of entry that all entrants agree to be interviewed and photographed at a mutually agreeable time for a story or feature on this promotion in any form of media the promotor deems suitable. This story or feature can appear on various websites at a time to be determined by the Promoter and agencies. All control relating to any such story or feature will remain with the Promoters at all times.
- It is a condition of entry that any information reasonably required (including but not limited to interviews, photographs, attendance to photo shoots/ events, provision of blogs etc) by the Promoters for all marketing, advertising and promotion of the StarNow Global Model Search 2018 be provided and used where appropriate. Copyright in all material provided to and/or taken by the Promoters remain with the Promoters at all times.
- The Promoters and partners accept no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of the competition. The Promoters assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- As a condition of participating in this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entries to the Promoter. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original artistic work of the entrant which does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries (including but not limited to photographs provided to the Promoter at any time for the purpose of inclusion in this promotion) submitted for any purposes at its discretion, including for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
- When an entrant submits any materials via the promotion including comments, recordings and images ("Content"), the entrant, unless the Promoter or partners advise otherwise, licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use. Entrants warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.